COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Locations and Hours of Operation
- All clinics listed below will have Pfizer, Moderna and Bivalent vaccines available, unless otherwise noted below.
- Clinics below are for ages 6 months and up and for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th doses if eligible.
- Clinics will be a combination of walk-in and booked appointments or walk in only as indicated.
PLEASE NOTE CLINICS LISTED BELOW ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Brandon Shoppers Mall
**Location within mall: near the Smitty’s entrance, next to Guild Insurance and across from FYiDoctors.
***Please note the above dates are subject to change based on vaccine availability.
For other vaccine clinic dates in other parts of the province, please click here.
Consent forms are needed for all four COVID doses.
For young people aged 12 to 15
When attending a Pfizer vaccine clinic, to make the visit as easy as possible, youth can either attend the appointment with a parent, guardian or caregiver or bring a signed consent form at the time of their appointment. If the youth attends without a guardian and without a signed consent form, they will go through an informed consent process with a clinical lead to assess their ability to consent on their own and proceed with the vaccine. Young people aged 16 and 17 can sign their own consent form. Please bring an MB Health Card or piece of ID.
Booking an Appointment
- BOOK ONLINE: Making Your Appointment is Easy - #ProtectMB
- BY PHONE: (toll-free) 1-844-626-8222 for all locations.
- Individuals can book for other people but require the client's Manitoba Health card number.
VACCINE ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL DOSES
For full eligibility criteria click here.
A consent form is required for both doses.
It's important to bring your completed consent form with you for a faster process.
- To download the consent form, visit https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/vaccine/resources.html
- Copies of the consent forms are also available at PMH Health Care facilities and PMH community town & RM offices for pick up.
A reminder to those attending Vaccine Clinics:
- Wear a short-sleeve shirt and mask
- Do not attend if you are experiencing any flu or cold-like symptoms. If you are sick, please call 1-844-626-8222 to cancel your appointment.
- Do not attend if you have been out of the province in the last 14 days.
Before your appointment:
Health Care Providers
Manitoba has finalized additional guidance for health-care providers to help them answer questions from their patients and determine whether individuals with certain conditions should receive the COVID-19 vaccine when eligible. This includes people who have suppressed immune systems, have autoimmune conditions, or are pregnant or breastfeeding. This guidance is posted at https://manitoba.ca/covid19/vaccine/healthcare-professionals.html.